Thursday, March 25, 2010

the last few days...

There are a lot of pictures in this blog, but hey... that's why you come here, right? :o)
Enjoy!
We got out the ball popper the other day (it's a loud and sort of obnoxious toy, so we don't get it out too often) and I thought Luke would love it. He liked it, but I think EmJ had the most fun playing with it!

Luke decided it'd be more fun to take off his socks and chew on them... weird!

A typical kid thing - Luke would rather play with random "non-toy" stuff than his toys... silly boy!

I'm sure you've heard about the crazy weather in Colorado in the spring... here's EmJ playing in the snow the other day.


I know it's kind of hard to see, but I had to include this picture. While EmJ and I were outside playing in the snow, Luke and Daddy were inside. EmJ was throwing snow at the window and Luke was cracking up! So cute!


Miss EmJ just laughing and enjoying the snow


Gotta catch some snowflakes on your tongue!


Playing with clay (or as EmJ kept calling it, "clay-dough")


:o)


Making a birthday cake - complete with candles (that even have flames! awesome!)


And her masterpiece :o)


EmJ thought this was hilarious - Luke was playing with her toes!


:o)


This picture cracks me up... I'm not sure why EmJ's making this face, but I think it's hilarious!


EmJ and Luke


I love these two.

2 comments:

The Shellabys said...

ok... That last picture of them is so freaking cute! I love it! Great blog with lots of awesome pictures!!

Anonymous said...

SUper cute! Holy Moses is EmJ's hair long! They are so cute together...you can definitely see how much EmJ loves her brother!