Thursday, April 01, 2010

A fabulous Colorado day...

This picture does not even do justice to the mountains... but man, I love Colorado! :o)
Obviously we had a warm and fantastic day here the other day... needless to say, we spent most of it outside!
Luke and his football


EmJ showing me her rock (seriously, the sky is really that blue here! so awesome!)


Happy boy!


Janae at the park


Our friends April and Miah at the park



Luke at the park :o)


Jonah riding his scooter


Janae helping EmJ walk on the balance beam (I didn't get EmJ's sunscreen rubbed in all the way... she looks a little white... oops!)


Miss Miah


EmJ running


Miah and EmJ just having fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Colorado in the SPring time! Looks great...hope it's like that when we are there!

The Shellabys said...

So jealous of that weather! It has done nothing but rain here for DAYS! ugh! But I guess that is Washington in the spring! I love the picture of Luke and his football! So cute!