Monday, March 01, 2010

a little of this, a little of that...

A little of this being a few random pictures and a little of that being a trip to the park!


Sleeping Luke

EmJ eating snow! She thought this was the coolest thing ever! (No pun intended... ha!)



Just a sweet picture of our little man
And now... the awesome trip to the park!
I love Colorado. I love every season and all the random kinds of weather - snow, rain, heat, thunderstorms... you name it. However, with kids it's tough in the winter because you don't have the opportunity to play outside everyday (without freezing your tail off or blowing away). But, if you live in Colorado (or have ever lived here), you know that we are given some pretty gorgeous days - even in the middle of winter. Well, we just recently had one of those days and so we went to the park! Hooray!!!

EmJ was beside herself with excitement... as she was running she was yelling, "PARK! Here I come!"

Just hangin' out
(I crack myself up!)


Jeff rockin' the... uh... whatever this thing is called!


Holding on tight!


:o)


EmJ and Daddy


Luke being his happy self at the park


Spinning away!


The teeter-totter... a favorite!
PS - We got to hang out with Kimmi and Chloe a lot last week... they were here while Ireland got to go to Disney World with her Nana. Alas, we were having too much fun and I completely forgot to take any pictures. Lame, I know. But know that we all had a blast! :o)

3 comments:

Kent & Beka said...

VERY cute. I miss that colorado weather!

Anonymous said...

You have the cutest kids EVER! I love them and you and I miss you all. Keep putting up pictures, they brighten my day :-)

Love you,
Brooke

The Shellabys said...

Love it! Chloe was a little jealous of the picture of EmJ in the spinning thing... she said she wishes her park that spinning thing. :) I am glad you got a nice day. I miss the warm sunshine and cool air kind of days! Love you