Friday, March 19, 2010

March Madness!!!

If you know us at all, you know we love March Madness around here! Yesterday was the first day and KU played, so naturally we were all decked out in our KU gear. I thought I should take some pictures of the kids... I didn't get the pictures I "wanted" to (the one above is the best one of the 2 of them together), but I sure got some fun ones! :o)
ROCK CHALK!

EmJ
Apparently something was super funny...





Luke

Luke thought something was funny too...


Psst... there's another new blog below this one!

2 comments:

The Shellabys said...

I will try again to post a comment on here... it is being dumb and won't let me... anyways... I LOVE the 2 posts! So cute! The drooling picture of Luke is AWESOME! Reminds me of Chloe!
And I love how EmJ's little dimple on her cheek is getting so pronounced! Precious!

Grandma Chuck said...

More fun at your house than on the court:( The kiddos bring sunshine no matter what! Fun pics.