Monday, March 15, 2010

Angelina Ballerina... and some other fun stuff

EmJ has a great love for Angelina Ballerina right now... we have lots of the books because EmJ's cousin, Janae, was a big fan of Angelina too... we have a card game, and we have a board game too (thanks, Janae!). I am not exaggerating when I say that EmJ and I play the card game and/or board game multiple times a day. EmJ's favorite thing is when Daddy is home and he can play with us too. The best part is that when you play the board game, you get to do some actual ballerina moves... awesome! :o) Here are some pictures from the other day when we played:

Moving around the board (it all depends on the roll of the dice, but EmJ almost always wins... weird!)

EmJ's "relevè"

Moving to the middle to do her "recital" - basically, she won ;)

Pretty sure this is a "sissonne"
(not quite the right form, but whatev!)

"rèvèrence"

:o)

Luke just reading some books

I love the grin underneath the bink! Too cute!



The other morning EmJ told Jeff she was cold, so he put his shirt on her. HA! She kept calling it her dress because, well, look at it!



I gave EmJ a pedicure the other morning :o)


Gorgeous, darling!


Luke has moved to a big boy car seat! :o)
Luke is now 7 months old (I know, right?!)... I'll take his 7 month pictures and post them soon!

6 comments:

rlrlrfamily said...

I know all too well about playing a game multiple times throughout a day. Would enjoy to see pictures of Jeff doing his ballerina moves. The kids are darling as ever!

The Shellabys said...

so great! I love the ballet moves! She will need to teach Ireland and Chloe a few things when you guys come! love you all!

Anonymous said...

I love "doing life" with the Miller clan via your blog. So sweet and real. Grandbabies (no matter how old) are the best!! Love you all,Aunt Pam

Grandma Chuck said...

Oh, yes, I thought we would see Jeff doing some of the moves!!! Or, how about Mom?? Great indoor fun. I didn't know all of the rules when we played, though we did try some gymnastics after the game. Well, EmJ did. Grammy not so much. Love the varied interests.
Luke appears to be a Baby Jeff looking at his books. (Big Sister and Mom influence that too, though.) Jeff poured over books LONG before he could walk.

maren said...

I know, I know... we need pictures of Daddy and Mommy doing the ballerina moves too... I'll get right on that. ;)

Em and Greg said...

I loved Angelina Ballerina! Beautiful family as usual! Love you!