Thursday, March 13, 2008

I've Been Tagged...

So... I've been tagged by Sarah to blog about what I do on a daily basis... so here it goes... :o)

6:45-7ish: EmJ wakes up and I usually bring her to our room and she plays on our bed while I attempt to wake up.

7:15: I'm awake and Jeff takes EmJ downstairs while he makes coffee and EmJ drinks her milk and plays. I shower! :o)

7:35: I go downstairs and get EmJ breakfast and she plays. We say bye to Daddy for the day.

8ish: I usually call Kimmi and talk to her for a little while and EmJ reads and "plays" with Maverick. Sometimes I let EmJ watch Teletubbies at 8:30 because she adores them right now.

9: We watch Rachael Ray! :o) But mostly we continue playing - EmJ plays with her leap pad for awhile in the morning, so I do get to watch some Rachael Ray.

10ish: Get dressed (if we haven't already) and clean up.

10:15ish: Go run errands if we need to or go to the park or something if it's nice outside. If it's not we just play - we color, read books, clean the house, etc.

11:30: I get lunch ready for us

11:45ish: We eat! :o)

12:15: Play, play, play. We usually read a lot at this time.

1: EmJ lays down for her nap. I usually do school stuff right now (plan, grade, etc.) and play online or do some reading or laundry - quiet stuff like that. Sometimes I start dinner stuff too.

3ish: EmJ wakes up and has snack and juice. She sometimes watches Elmo or VeggieTales while she eats her snack.

3:15ish: If it's nice outside we'll go to the park or go for a walk. A lot of times we go to my mom's house at this time to just hang out - especially if we haven't gotten out of the house yet.

4:45ish: I start dinner.

5:30ish: Jeff gets home and EmJ follows him around and they play together while I finish dinner!

6ish: We eat dinner as a family. I love this time of day - and it's especially cute now because EmJ waits until all 3 of us are sitting at the table, then she grabs our hands and says "pray!" SO CUTE!!!

6:45: We hang out as a family. Jeff usually wrestles with EmJ while I laugh at them. :o)

7:20ish: If it's bath night - this is when we do it. If not, we just hang out for a little longer.

7:45: Get jammies on, brush teeth, etc. EmJ then picks out 2 (but sometimes it's more like 5) books that we read while she drinks some milk.

8: EmJ goes to bed. :o)

8-10:30ish: Jeff and I hang out - watch tv, talk, etc.

10:45: We go to sleep!!!

This is basically my Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday schedule. The weekends are always up for grabs - we just hang out and do stuff together. Naps definitely stay the same always! :o)

Thursdays I work in Longmont, so EmJ goes to my mom's at 7:45ish and hangs out there - I pick her up around 3:45. They almost always go to my grandparent's on Thursdays... stinkin' cute. Fridays I work in Broomfield, so EmJ goes to my sister's at about 7:30ish. I pick her up at 3ish. She adores her time with Nana, Papa, Auntie Amy, Janae, and Jonah.

I think that's about it.... :o) I now tag Emily, Lori, and Amy! (and Scott if he ever reads this! HAHAHA!!!)

No comments: