Monday, March 24, 2008

fun randomness...

Just a few random pictures from the past week or so... Feeding herself her yogurt... mmm!
EmJ is learning to "walk" down the stairs and she holds my (or Jeff's) hand while she does it - but at the end she can hold the gate and do it herself - and she LOVES that!
Our friends Sam and Sabrina just had this beautiful baby girl, Macy, a little over 2 months ago. Obviously EmJ thinks she's pretty great. :o)
We had a fun day with Jonah this past week - here he is reading to EmJ. Stinkin' cute!
We went to my grandparent's house - where EmJ goes almost every Thursday with my mom. Usually I'm not there because I'm at work so I took my camera to capture some fun this time!
Jones and EmJ on the stool at Grandma and Grandpa's...
Grandma and Grandpa with 2 of their great-grandkids!

No comments: