Monday, March 17, 2008

I've Been Tagged Again! :o)

This time I've been tagged by my fabulous friend Emily... here goes...

1. What are some of your preferences that have changed since you were young?
Hmm... definitely a lot of food things- I used to hate zucchini, squash, and tomatoes - and now I love all 3! I also used to adore riding bikes and don't do that so much as an adult. I'm sure I will once EmJ's a little older though! :o)

2. Rank the seasons in the order you like them most.
Ok... 1:late spring & early fall tie - it's warm outside, but I can still wear a sweatshirt or jeans with flip-flops 2:summer - this is a close second because I LOVE swimming!!! 3: winter - and not because I don't like it, but it's just not my favorite. I like snow a lot, except when I'm over winter and so ready for spring and then it snows... like today. ;)

3. If you could only live in one city for the rest of your life, which one would it be? And if you could only live in one country (besides the USA) for the rest of your life, and never go anywhere else, where would it be?
One city... well, when it comes to being close to family and friends, I'd have to pick Longmont. But, all that aside - probably either Pensacola, Florida or somewhere in Hawaii.
One country... hmm, I'd love to say Italy, but because I've never been there, that might be a tad lame. I'll go with Mexico - Nuevo Vallarta... gorgeous weather and beaches, fabulous food, laid-back people... not too shabby.

I tag: Kimmi, Sarah, and Cassie

No comments: