Sunday, July 11, 2010

a, you're adorable

gotta love moments like these... even if they are watching tv :o)
.
some emj cuteness...


cutest ballerina i've ever seen!


love this.




emj got to go camping with daddy and papa (this was practice the night before) - they had a blast! luke, nana, and i met them the next day and spent the day on the lake. emj tubed with jeff and me and she even tried knee-boarding (we went super slow, but she loved it!). i didn't bring my camera (i know, i know), but next time i will. :o) good times!


at lunch... a little peanutbutter on the face...
perfect, if you ask me!
.
some luke cuteness...


check me out!


we all knew he looked just like jeff but wow...




explorer.


so handsome!
.
we are clearly blessed. :o)
...and some fabulous flowers i got for my birthday!
thanks!

1 comment:

The Shellabys said...

Super great pictures. I bet EmJ had so much fun camping! Lucky kid... Ireland will be jealous when I tell her! :)