Thursday, July 15, 2010

yes, it's already time...

...for another monthly update! Luke is 11 months!
His biggest "change" since last month is his mobility... he's been crawling for quite awhile now, but he's crazy fast now. Jeff likes to call him "Speedy" instead of Luke :o) He loves to explore, to stand up and cruise, cruise, cruise, to look at things, to play with any and everything, to put stuff in his mouth (neat), to crawl up the stairs (yes, there's a gate-but if we're there we let him do it - he loves it!), to just go, go, go!
He also loves EmJ (that's not new), and gets crazy giddy whenever Jeff gets home from work. He usually grins huge and says "hiiiiiii dada!" Super cute!
I'm sure there's more stuff that I'll think of later, but for now... pictures. :o)









Love this boy so, so much... bed-head hair and all.
:o)

1 comment:

The Shellabys said...

Little Luke-a-roo is getting so big! I can't stand it! Tell him to at least slow down... I don't think I can handle him walking yet... I just can't!