Saturday, July 03, 2010

happy early birthday to me!

I got a new lens for my camera for my birthday (a huge thanks to those of you who helped make that happen!) and it arrived yesterday. To say I'm excited would be a little bit of an understatement. :o) Here are some pictures I snapped yesterday and today... they are definitely a super random group of pictures... consider yourself warned! :o)

Awesome hibiscus at my mom's house






Growing tomato in my mom's garden







Jeff's not mad... just captured a funny look :o)



Jeff rockin' out






Bee in flight...sweet!
(click to see bigger )
.
A more organized post to come soon... have a fantastic and safe 4th of July!

4 comments:

The Shellabys said...

So cool!!! Now... I want one! ;) really cool!

thepalmers said...

Good job Mar! Will you take a family picture when we are out in CO next month???

AB said...

Awesome photos!
Let me know when you have time to take some of the kids : )

rlrlrfamily said...

Such an awesome gift & great pics. And I believe we have the same camera, Canon Rebel xsi, so I have to ask what type of lens did you get?