Wednesday, April 01, 2009

"Snow" Much Fun!

Last week we had our annual March snowstorm (seriously, annual) and the next day EmJ and I had lots of fun playing in the snow!
Sitting in the snow - she thought this was pretty cool. And I thought it was funny cause she obviously didn't really sink down any!
Awesome snow! It's hard to say how much we got because it was so windy and there were drifts and stuff all over - but I'd say it was about 1 foot. Fun times!
Tromping around - EmJ had a great time doing this, once she figured out how to really walk in the deep snow.

Her "snow chair!" I asked her if she wanted to make a snow angel and she said yes! But then I said she had to lay down and she said, "I don't want to make a snow angel." HA! She settled for a snow chair - and thought it was pretty cool stuff. The sun was a little too bright for her to look right at me, thus the funny face :o)

Standing by the tree... this picture reminds me of another picture from a long while ago...

this one...

So super cute! EmJ's very first snow in front of the same tree! :o) She was so little!

3 comments:

The Oakes said...

We had the same problem with the sun. It was so bright! You are right, she is so tiny in that picture!

Anonymous said...

I lvoe the last two pics...I can't believe you got that much snow...you are a much better mother than I. I HATE playing in the snow! :o)

Anonymous said...

Skis for next winter?
What a difference in EmJ in the two tree pictures. She's growing up so much and will soon be trying to take the springtime baby birds out of the nest instead of just trying to see them!
Love - Grandma Chuck (Grammy)