Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Painting Eggs

I found a kit where you paint eggs instead of dying them - EmJ had a great time!EmJ was so funny - she wanted to paint each egg it's own color even though I told her she could use different colors on one egg. I painted a striped one to show her, but she wanted them to each be their own color. Ha!
Here she is saying "cheese!" but obviously not looking at the camera - too busy painting away!

2 thumbs up for her finished eggs!
(we took a bath while they were drying - thus the wet hair and pjs) :o)

2 comments:

The Shellabys said...

Haha... I am so looking as these blogs as you put them up! :) Cute pictures! And I am not surprised at all that she wanted them all one color... weirdo!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the thumbs up picture! She's such a cutie. And kind of a ham, like her mom!

Jen R