Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sidewalk Chalk and Shaving Cream :o)

Some pictures of the fun we've been having lately:
:o)


It has been absolutely beautiful outside lately, so the other day we went outside to color with sidewalk chalk.

She could barely stand still for this picture (you can tell by her feet - I think she's ready to jump) :o)

Drawing away...

Yesterday after nap I let EmJ play with shaving cream and she LOVED it! Here she is at first... just getting used to it...

And digging in! I love this picture! :o)

Towards the end... she had a blast - as you can see by her smile!

2 comments:

The Shellabys said...

I love this blog... holy mommy of the year! :)
I seriously laughed hard when I saw the one picture where it looks like she is about to jump... she looks so happy... more like giddy! I love it! :) Good job super mom! :)

Anonymous said...

Love this, Maren! She seriously keeps getting cuter and you are such a great mom. We need to get together. With or without the guys, I want to hang out w/ you and I want to meet EmJ! I'll let you know next time Jason's in town.

Jen R