Monday, April 11, 2011

washington fun! part three:charlie's safari

One day while we were in Washington we went to this super fun place called Charlie's Safari. It has lots of bounce houses and slides and a huge play structure too. The kids had a blast!

There was an area for kids 4 and under only, which was awesome for Luke. He climbed a big ladder and went down the slide and I just expected him to come running back around quickly. Well, he didn't, so I went up the slide. Little did I know, it was an obstacle course around the entire perimeter of the bounce house. I went through it expecting to find Luke stuck somewhere crying or something, but I got through the whole thing without finding him. As I went down another slide at the end, I was starting to stress out a little. Another parent saw me and asked if I was looking for a tiny guy with dark hair. Yep, that's Luke. Turns out he was already climbing back up the ladder for another go at it! :o) This kid is crazy! The first set of pictures are me following Luke through the obstacle course.


cs_01
Up the ladder...

cs_02
...and down the slide...

cs_03
...over (and around) some random things...

cs_04
...oh, hi mom!...

cs_05
...back down a slide...

cs_06
...and ready to go again!

Needless to say, he took a great nap this day! :o)
cs_07
EmJ and Luke had some serious fun on the slide together!

cs_08
Ireland rockin' the slide... check out that awesome hair! :o)

cs_09
Gunner had fun too! Big stretch... waking up from a nap...

cs_10
...and some awesome grins for Marna! Yay!

cs_11
Ahh! He's just so stinkin' cute!!!

cs_12
Red-faced EmJ... having a grand time!

cs_13
Chloe on the slide... obviously enjoying herself!

cs_14
Woo-hoo!!!

cs_15
The best of friends! :o)

1 comment:

The Shellabys said...

Yay! We love that place! The pictures of Gunner and so freaking cute! But I love all the pictures! Fun blog!