Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter!

We had a great Easter - enjoying time with family and some yummy food, but mostly being so thankful for the gift that is Easter - Jesus' death and resurrection!

 
Here's a glimpse of our day:

easter_01a
EmJ's hunting skills (eggs, that is)

easter_02a
Luke's hunting skills (yes, eggs... for now) ;)

easter_05
Ha! My attempt at a picture of Luke in his cute Easter get-up (check out his sweet boots!)

easter_06
Miss EmJ lookin' so pretty

easter_07
Our awesome kids...

easter_08
:o)
easter_09a
And YES! Call the news! A family picture! :o)
Luke was seriously in the middle of a nap when we took this, so he's clearly not really awake. And EmJ had changed out of her dress so she could play on the swing set... but it's still a picture of the 4 of us and I love it! Thanks, Ken!
I'm going to try to be better about actually getting in front of the camera... a little. ;)

PS- Keep lookin' - there are 2 new blogs below!

3 comments:

The Shellabys said...

Hi... I looked at all 3 blogs but I am just going to comment on this one... I love the daddy pictures!! They are so cute and you can tell how much fun they all are having! Such a special moment captured!
The egg dying pictures are great. I love the one where she is at the end of the row of eggs. Super cute! And tell her Ireland loves to eat the eggs too. I gave her a hard boiled egg the other day and she asked for 3 more (literally) when she was done!
The family picture is AWESOME! I love seeing you in pictures! And your hair looks super cute! Love it! And Luke's boots are fantastic!
So all in all, great blogs, friend!

thepalmers said...

I love the super cute family pic! :) The 4 of you look great! (You especially look terrific! I agree with Kimmie, super cute hair!) Good job on the blog Mar! Love you!

rlrlrfamily said...

Great Easter pictures!! Love the family photo---ya'll are such a wonderful family.