Friday, December 17, 2010

Lately...

EmJ helped me decorate the tree... it was awesome because now all the "Luke friendly" ornaments are on the bottom. :o) She loved it!

Proud of her sweet tree!

EmJ lookin' cute before her first Christmas program!!

"Joy to the World!"

Love the little smirk ;)


How incredible is Christmas through the eyes of a child?

I love these pictures... you may just be seeing more like this soon. :o)


We just had some fabulous family come visit... there were lots of people who loved to take pictures there, so I didn't take as many as usual. But, here are some shots I loved. This is Janae and Luke... they love each other!

:o)

My fantastic Aunt Janie and me... love her!!!

Luke fell asleep on Nana... holding her finger. Precious.

I absolutely love this picture of my awesome Grandpa. Love it.


We all know this girl loves to color...

...and she's teaching her brother too.

Stinkin' cute!

1 comment:

The Shellabys said...

Yea for pictures!!!! Love the Christmas tree... stinkin' cute!