Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Got Christmas Cards?!

I love this time of year... when checking the mail brings much more fun than the usual bills, random fliers, or credit card applications. It brings memories, laughs, and pictures of people we love. Christmas cards are one of the many, many things I love about this time of year.
Right now Shutterfly is giving away 50 free Christmas cards if you blog about them! Check it out here!

SO AWESOME!

I love Shutterfly anyway- that's who I use to do our calendars every year! For those of you who know me, you know I love the calendars... they make such awesome gifts... can't go wrong! :o)

Here are some of my favorites of the Christmas cards this year:
Peppermint Bliss - I love candy canes... stinkin' cute
Mod Snowflakes - I love the black with the bold colors
Top Ten Moments - super cute idea!
Wonder Trees Noir - again, me and color... gotta love it!
I have to say that the cards have gotten better and better every year - and this year is definitely the best so far. They have super cute ones, classy ones, silly ones... anything your little heart may desire!

Yay for Christmas and free stuff!

:o)

Thanks to shutterfly for being awesome!

No comments: