Friday, October 22, 2010

the zoo

Last week Jeff was out of town on a hunting trip (and yes, I'll try to post a blog about that soon) - so, the kids and I went to the zoo with our friends April and Miah. We had lots and lots of fun! EmJ took 2 diggers - one when we first got there that scraped up her face a little and gave her a fat lip, and the second when we were about to ride the carousel that gave her quite the bump above her eye. Not fun! However, she was a trooper and still had a fun time at the zoo! I figured I should explain before you see pictures :o)

I think this picture is awesome!!! It's not the best quality, but you gotta love that face!


EmJ and Miah

This was cracking me up - who falls asleep like that?!

So sweet!


Everybody loves to ride the carousel - both girls wanted to ride the peacock. :o)

:o)


Still stinkin' cute even with a scrape, fat lip, and bump on the eye. :o)

1 comment:

The Shellabys said...

Her poor little face! I love that picture of Luke sleeping in the stroller! So funny! Looks like you guys had lots of fun... minus the beat up face!