Sunday, October 10, 2010

pictures...

...because I know you're all "patiently" waiting for some. :o)

This was a little while ago... it was a gorgeous day and we were just playing outside. Luke absolutely adores being outside... I'm a little nervous for this winter. I think we'll be bundling up... a lot!


EmJ can have fun anywhere... seriously, her imagination is awesome!


See that grin? How can I say no to that?! (HA! Sometimes I do... don't worry!)


:o)


This was just the other day... EmJ and Luke were having so much fun with these boxes!

I love this picture! This was just yesterday... somebody was super sleepy and decided to take a power nap on the floor! :o) Cutest thing EVER.


The other day after nap the kids were watching a show and I looked over and saw this... sheesh, I love these kids.
:o)

2 comments:

The Shellabys said...

Love it! I can't lie, I am kind of excited that some day my little boy will be wearing that awesome ape shirt that I LOVE!!!!! The last picture of the 2 of them is so cute!

Norm said...

That Luke apparently like to walk...every step is a new adventure. Great shots!