Wednesday, September 01, 2010

EmJ started preschool!!!


Yesterday was EmJ's very first day of preschool. Here's a little about her day in her own words:
Dear Everyone, I'm in school now and it's really fun! I got to school yesterday and Dad, Mom, and Luke took me. First we played with toys. I played with kitchen, little people, magnets, and Noah. Then we had a snack- it was cereal. Then we read a story called "Mouse's First Day of School" which was kind of like EmJ's first day of school! We sang a song about a funny bear. We went outside and I played with a shovel and a bucket. Then we came inside and I colored my bear and then cut him out. I really liked cutting the top. After I was done with my bear I put it in my drawer with my name, EmJ Miller. My drawer is blue. Then we went to circle again and I sat on the 4 cloud (on the rug) because I'm 4 years old. Then I waited for Mom and Luke to pick me up. I had a really fun day! From, EmJ


4 comments:

The Shellabys said...

I love it! Sounds like she had an AWESOME day!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Looks like she had a fabulous day!

Emilia said...

Yo. This made me cry. PRESCHOOL! Thats so freaking awesome. Love it. Love you.

rlrlrfamily said...

Hope she has a wonderful school year.