Wednesday, June 09, 2010

A Luke Fix

I realize there haven't been very many pictures of Luke on the blog lately... so, here's a fix for y'all. :o)
One of his most favorite things to do - pull up on any and everything. :o)

On a walk


Silly grin


First time swimming - I didn't take lots of pictures cause I just wanted to get in the pool! Luke had a good time, but wasn't shy about letting us know when he was done. ;)


"SO BIG!"
He's actually standing by himself in this picture- he does that for a few seconds pretty often, but sits down or grabs something as soon as he realizes it. Ha!


Love this sweet boy!


...and his awesome laugh!

2 comments:

Nana said...

super cute blog! I love all the pics of my bff! He is super cute!

Nana said...

oops... that comment above (and this one too) are from Kimmi. I didn't know I was singed on my moms account. :) hee hee