Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Good Times!

On Monday we had a little birthday party for EmJ/Memorial Day BBQ at Amy and Ken's... fun was had by all! :o)
Sweet Birthday Girl in her Memorial Day outfit ;)

Our "All American Boy!"


Janae and Luke playing together... they love each other!


Jonah playing catch with Papa


:o)


EmJ playing catch with Daddy


That's one proud Daddy!


The "throwers"
Love this picture!


Uncle Ken was making EmJ laugh
(I totally thought I got a picture of Ken grilling... but I didn't. Lame. He was there and grilled our awesome food!)


Love these two!


Nana and Janae


Luke giving Auntie Amy five


Nana was cracking Luke (and Papa... and everyone else) right up! Too cute!


Luke laughing, laughing, laughing!


Time for cake! EmJ wanted strawberry shortcake... we made a delicious variation (with super yummy chocolate cupcakes, strawberries, blueberries, ice cream, and whipped cream!) and it was fabulous! :o)


Make a wish and blow out those candles!


and ENJOY!

2 comments:

Brooke Robinson said...

Too Cute!! I miss you all so much. Thanks for keeping this up to date, it makes it feel like I still can be connected even when I am so far away.

The Shellabys said...

Great pictures! I love the pic of Jeff and EmJ looking at eachother! It's a framer!
P.S. You title of this blog made me remember that I will get to eat Good Times really soon! YUM