Sunday, May 02, 2010

Washington Part 1: Just Having Fun!

We just got to spend a week in gorgeous Washington visiting Chris, Kimmi, Ireland, and Chloe. To say that we had a blast is an understatement! :o) It was fabulous... and I obviously have lots of pictures, so I'll update in parts. Here's part one - just hanging out and having fun! There is a park basically in the backyard... so we obviously played there a lot! :o)

The girlies swinging


What's not to love about the park?! Also - notice the sunshine... it does not always rain in Washington! Actually the weather is super cool... it changes every 10 minutes... seriously!


Sweet Chloe pushing Luke on the swing... she loved him! And he loved her too!



Ireland and Chloe pushing Luke on the swing together


A rock star in the making...


Candy Land!




EmJ's a little excited to be hanging out with her friends!


Luke and Parker - they had lots of fun together. Parker is just a puppy, but she knew Luke was little and she was so good with him... she loved him!

Kimmi and her new BFF, "Luke-a-roo"
(for real... I've been replaced) :o)


Chloe being her cute self


The crazy girls!


Ireland got to feed Luke... look at that concentration!


Mmm! (EmJ cracks me up in this picture!)


The day before we left the girls got to have a picnic in their room... they loved it!


Best Friends!!!

1 comment:

The Shellabys said...

So awesome!!! I love all the pictures! And once again, I am seriously jealous of your camera! :) But for the reals, great blog! I am so glad you took so many pictures and I can't wait for blog #2.