Monday, May 17, 2010

Luke is 9 months!

Yep. 9 months old.
Crazy-talk if you ask me.
.
Luke is crawling all over the place and loving that he can explore this huge new world around him. He absolutely loves to pull himself up on anything he can... crusing on the furniture is just around the corner, I'm sure! He says Mama, Dada, ball, hi and bye-bye. I'm pretty sure he tried to say "more" today when he signed it too! :o) He can eat pretty much anything we give him (even though he doesn't have any teeth yet - EmJ was a late tooth-getter too) and he loves food. Luke loves bath time, singing and laughing with EmJ, when Daddy comes home from work, going on walks in his stroller, and music of all kinds. He even sings and dances along... so cute!
He is the sweetest boy I've ever known and brings us so much joy! We love you, Luke!!!


1 comment:

The Shellabys said...

Tell Luke his bff said to stop growing... or he can just come live with me... thats fine too!