Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday, EmJ!

EmJ had a great 3rd birthday complete with a party on Sunday and her real birthday on Tuesday - seriously, she knew she wasn't really 3 until Tuesday. Funny kid! :o)
There are lots and lots of pictures below, so sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride!The birthday girl at her party
Awesome Snow White cupcakes!

Just before it was time to light the candles and sing

"Happy Birthday to you!"
Her face cracks me up... not so sure about those candles...

Yummy cupcakes and ice cream! Woo-hoo!

Nate enjoying the food too!
I meant to get a picture of all the kiddos at the party, but that didn't really happen - they were too busy playing and having fun! :o)

Opening presents...
We were very blessed - thank you everyone!

The next day playing with her new tag system from Grandma Chuck, Grandpa Greg, Nana, and Papa. This is the coolest thing ever - I think I'm just as excited about it as EmJ is! :o)

The awesome cash register - she adores this - what kid wouldn't?!

EmJ with her new Aquadoodle from Grandpa Reg, Grandma Tracey, and Gram - very cool!

EmJ got a gift card from Aunt Stacey to Target and loved that she got to pick out what she wanted! She picked this Ariel castle bath toy - and obviously couldn't wait until bath time to play with it! Ha!

I'm 3 years old!

Yummy birthday cupcake - on her actual birthday :o)

And here's a new belly picture for those of you who are curious how huge I am :o)
28 weeks!

EmJ obviously had a very fun birthday and
we are so thankful for all of you who love her so much!!!

5 comments:

The Shellabys said...

So cute! I love all the pictures. Sad we had to miss her party! Looks like you guys has loads of fun!
We HAVE to get that Ariel bath toy... I hope ghetto walmart sells it! :)
Tell EmJ Ireland was very impressed with her cupcakes and a little jealous!
Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Looks like the party was tons of fun. Love the cupcakes, we'll have to figure out how to get those for our party! Love the belly pic, you look great...I know you don't believe it, but it's true!

The Oakes said...

Looks like a pretty rad party! I must say that you have great taste in party attire too, That was my favorite Maternity shirt. Thanks for the belly pic too!

rlrlrfamily said...

Happy Birthday EmJ!! Looks like it was a fun party. Wish we lived closer.

The Malloy Family said...

You are DEf having a boy!!! :) You look adorable!
By the way, I LOVE EmJ's hair down. It is so beautiful! I'm a bit jealous...I have a baldy goin' on over here! :)