Wednesday, May 20, 2009

good times outside

We've done some fun stuff outside lately, so I figured I'd just put it all in one post. :o)We went fishing the other day... we didn't catch anything, but EmJ still had a good time.
I'm sure we'll go again soon :o)
Fishing with Daddy

I got this awesome sprinkler thing yesterday so we had to try it out!
Clearly EmJ loved it!!!
After a little while she decided she was wet enough so we turned it down and she started pretending she was a cat who was "licking" the water... I was cracking up!
I totally remember doing stuff like that as a kid - ha! :o)
Woo-hoo! We love this weather!
Last night EmJ and Daddy were watching the lightning... one of Daddy's favorite things. I wanted to get a shot where you could see the lightning, but I'm not that talented. :o)

2 comments:

The Shellabys said...

So cute! Love that sprikler! Where did you get it again? How much was it... I think my girls my actually play in that one!
Love the pictures of Jeff and EmJ fishing! So cute!

maren said...

I got the sprinkler at Walmart for $10!!! :o)