Sunday, February 03, 2008

happy february!

I don't know about you guys, but I can't believe it's February already! I'm definitely ready for warmer weather, though... that's for sure! :o) I think I may have to wait awhile longer for that! Here are some fun new EmJ pictures...We have a tall table and EmJ loves to hide under it... this is the big grin she flashes when she is "found!"
Wearing Daddy's slippers...
Playing with Maverick
EmJ still adores reading... this is a daily routine (actually, this happens many times a day)...
Reading, reading, reading :o)
After naptime EmJ gets some juice and a snack... and lately she's been asking to watch "BobLarry" (VeggieTales) while she has snack. She'll only watch while she eats and then she's up and playing (which is fine with me!), but super cute all the same!


7 comments:

Gran said...

I love the pic of her in her chair. It is to darn cute.

Data Babble said...

Time is flying! Very cute pics!

Anonymous said...

She is quite the little person! Daddy's crocs complete her KU outfit. Go Hawks!!!

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big! Her curly hair is just precious...I wish all of Camdyn's would curl instead of just the underneath! Where did you get the green nalgene?! I could only find pink and blue.

The Shellabys said...

too cute! i love the picture of her reading books laying on her tummy! she looks like such a big girl!

AB said...

BTW - I have many BobLarry videos if you want some - my kids never really got into those : )

Emily said...

I love her pick jammies while she's reading. She's so stinkin' cute!