Monday, November 05, 2007

fall fun!

Here's a video of EmJ "reading" to herself. This always makes me laugh - sometimes she just babbles, and other times she throws in words she knows in between babbles. She has been amazing me with her vocabulary - it grows daily! But sometimes I forget that her words aren't as clear as they sound to me - you know, just being around her all the time - I know that "mo - ju" means "more juice," but not everybody can decipher all her words yet. :o)



EmJ got to play in the leaves at Nana and Papa's the other day and had a blast!

These are EmJ's fun camo pants from Grandma Chuck. Stinkin' cute!

This is EmJ with her great-grandpa - she loves to stand on his chair and push the buttons - especially the horn. :o) They have a great time together!

I think this picture is pretty cute - thanks to Kir for the cute clothes!

I had to stifle a laugh the other day when I came in to EmJ's room to wake her up from nap (which doesn't need to happen often, but she wouldn't have slept that night cause she had slept so long!!) and she was sleeping like this. I ran down and got the camera and was able to get a picture! Hee hee!

4 comments:

The Shellabys said...

so stinkin' cute!!! the video is so funny. she is a speed reader! ha ha! ireland said she was reading a book about playing and mommies. and the picture of her sleeping is too funny! i love it!

Anonymous said...

I love how she is sleeping! Too funny! The video is super cute...Camdyn does the same thing all the time, except she stops every time I get the camera out.

The Oakes said...

i think the pic of her in the leaves is so precious and the video is so funny, don't you just love to watch them when they are off in their own little worlds.

Anonymous said...

love to unsnap her onesie, pull her tights off, undo her nappy and molesther still in her crib, cumall over herpussy