Friday, November 02, 2007

"Boo!"


Happy Halloween!!!

EmJ was Boo from Monsters Inc for Halloween this year... and super cute, if you ask me! :o)
We went to Jeff's work so everyone could see her dressed up (although it almost doesn't seem like she is if you don't know the movie) - she got tons of attention and loved every minute of it!
We also went to my grandparents with Janae and Jonah to show off Halloween costumes. It was a fun day - we were a little sad that our church didn't do their annual Harvest Party because I think EmJ would have just loved it this year. But, that's ok... we'll do more next year when she starts really wanting to, but for now we had a super fun Halloween!

We "carved" a pumpkin with EmJ - really, we just let her gut it and she loved it! :o) I thought she would get super messy, but she didn't really. She pretty much just used her right hand to take the seeds and slime out. She definitely had a good time, though!

Wow! Check this out, Mom and Dad!

Ohh... did you see what I did?

One more cute picture of Boo and Sully.

:o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable expressions! Each "holiday" is more and more fun as she gets older and more aware of what's going on. Great pics.

The Malloy Family said...

Boo is one of my favorite kid characters! So adorable. I love the pictures of her carving the pumpkin! She looks like she had a great time!