Monday, January 22, 2007

just growin'!


EmJ is getting so big! Just the other day, Jeff and I were looking at her playing and were just shocked at how big she's getting! On one hand, I love seeing her discover new things everyday and all the smiles that come with her new discoveries... but on the other hand, I wish she could just stay her little baby-self forever! She is super curious about everything and will grab and anything within her reach (including the camera, as you can see!)

Of course, EmJ is super stylish also! Her hair is long enough now to be put up (a little)... We put it up the other day and it was so cute cause she had a couple little curls just sticking straight up! I tried to get a picture that would show it, which wasn't too easy... this is the best we could do!

EmJ is really starting to get her own little personality and it is so fun to watch! However, she has quite the stubborn streak, and definitely knows what she wants. Which ends up making for some frustration on both
our parts cause she knows what she wants, but can't tell us... she's just so darn cute though, and just smiles at you and you forget the whole thing! She does this new thing now where if she's done playing with a toy, she'll throw it out of her reach and then get mad about it. It's pretty funny, if you ask me!
She's not crawling yet, but has mastered reaching as far as her little body will let her while she's sitting up... I'm thinking crawling is right around the corner... we'll keep you posted!
So here she is... getting bigger and more adorable with each passing moment!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the little pony in her hair...I love to be able to do that. She is getting cuter every time I see pictures. I love the picture of her sticking her tongue, it's too precious.