Monday, January 01, 2007

Christmas!!!

EmJ's first Christmas was an absolute blast! I think Jeff and I were a little more excited for her first Christmas than she was, but she enjoyed it just the same!

We woke up Christmas morning and EmJ opened presents - or at least tried to! I helped her and she would tear the paper, but then just wanted to eat it. I'd have to say she was much more interested in the paper than the presents themselves, but we had a great time! And look - she even got some super cute Christmas pj's from her great-Auntie Mary and Uncle Randy. Present time was fun for Jeff and Maren too - we both got some pretty fun stuff. Jeff even got me a ticket to Oklahoma so EmJ and I can visit our best friends Kimmi, Chloe, and Ireland (and Chris too!)

After present time in the morning, we went to my parent's house for our annual Christmas brunch. EmJ had a fun time just being her cute little self...

Once brunch was over and we'd hung out for a little bit, we headed down to Aurora to do Christmas with Jeff's family. Aunt Stacey was staying with us over Christmas weekend, and EmJ loved being able to spend some time with her. Grandma Chuck and Grandpa Greg were also here - and of course EmJ loved being with them too! There were a lot of people in Aurora that EmJ got to hang out with. Kaylea and Micah have a Great Dane named Moses who EmJ just adored... as you can see, they became instant friends! :o)

Overall... EmJ's first Christmas was fantastic for all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is just precious! I love that smile! I also almost bought Camdyn that same Christmas outfit...we sure do have good taste!

Anonymous said...

Super cute pictures!! I see her almost daily and still ooh and ahh at the pictures!! Oh by the way I consider myself an honorary Aunt!!

Sarah

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad the Christmas PJs fit EmJ....I was afraid they might be too small. By the way, she looks absolutely precious in them.

Love
Auntie Mary