Monday, January 09, 2012

Days 1-9

I have decided to give myself a challenge to take and post a picture for each day this year. Clearly, I am not vowing to post daily, but so far I have taken a picture each day. I want to remember the little everyday moments that pass so quickly, and I thought this would be a great way to do that. Plus, it helps with photography and brings up challenges I am already enjoying.. so, here we go...


DAY ONE:
day1
EmJ at her "coloring spot" downstairs


DAY TWO:
day2
When my kids leave stuff out, it's not always going to be picture books and dinosaurs...


DAY THREE:
day3
Definitely a favorite time of mine... EmJ reading to Luke (and it's The Little Red Caboose - Luke's favorite book right now)


DAY FOUR:
day4_1
For the love of coloring...

day4_2
(sometimes I can't pick just one)
:o)


DAY FIVE:
day5
I'm no landscape photographer, but man, the sunsets here are gorgeous. And, I have to admit, I now notice geese flying... all.the.time. ;)


DAY SIX:
day6_1
Luke's silly face

day6_2
Daddy and Luke singing to Zac Brown Band :o)

day6_3
Whenever Luke and Daddy do "noses," Luke thinks it's hilarious to grab Jeff's face and squish it against his... it's so funny! (EmJ got to spend the night at Auntie Amy's this evening, that's why she isn't in any of these pictures :o) )


DAY SEVEN:
day7
EmJ trying to catch snowflakes on her arm


DAY EIGHT:
day8
Rockin' our cowboy boots
(Daddy was out hunting or he'd be rockin' his with us!)


DAY NINE:
day9_1
Perfection on a Monday morning


day9_2
This is what I see almost every morning when I have EmJ come over so I can comb her hair :o)


That's it for now... stay tuned for more of our daily moments... :o)

1 comment:

The Shellabys said...

Great idea and good for you! :)