Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sportsman Jeff

Just a glimpse of Jeff's hunting season...

h_01
This is Jeff with some of the pheasants he shot when he went on his hunting trip to South Dakota in October. This was his first time hunting and he had a blast. We'll just say he now "has the fever."

Most of the pheasants they shot became dinner for them while they were on their trip. However, Jeff did bring one home and yes, I did eat it. It actually wasn't bad at all... dare I say it was... good? :o)


h_02
Jeff got his first goose just this morning!

h_03


h_04
I'm not gonna lie... it's a tad nasty to me. But, I hate geese, so better dead than alive in my book! Ha!

h_05
The kids and I met Jeff to take some pictures of him with his first goose. He had a bunch of decoys set up and the kids thought they were awesome!

1 comment:

The Shellabys said...

That dead goose is way better looking than that other dead goose we saw... the summer of the birds! ahhhhhhhhh!!!!