Monday, November 01, 2010

the pumpkin ranch

We went to the pumpkin ranch this weekend and let me just say... fun was had by all. :o) Grandma Chuck was here this weekend so she got to join in on the fun!





 EmJ was definitely yelling "All Aboard!" here ;)



Just chatting with Daddy




It was a gorgeous day! 

EmJ on the awesome dragon ride... 

She was the only one on the whole thing!  



Luke loved the carousel! 



EmJ told me this was her favorite picture- the one where she was standing like the scarecrow :o) 



Luke and Grandma checking out the donkey (Luke wasn't a huge fan of the animals -he was content to climb on everything he could find instead... ha!) 

I had to put this in because I laugh every time I see it.... she's hilarious! 



I have no idea what this face is about... she seriously cracks me up! 

Our awesome attempt at a family picture...
This was the end of our time there and Luke was so done - so it was either this (with EmJ's random grumpy face) or Luke crying. Sweet.
Note to self: take the family picture when we first arrive.
:o)

3 comments:

rlrlrfamily said...

Fun times! The family photo is awesome---I definitely agree, always take family pictures at the beginning.

Kendra said...

love all the fall pics! cute!

The Shellabys said...

Seriously so fun! Looks like you guys had great weather for sure! And I love Emj's outfit she picked out. :)