Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Luke is 4 months old!

Can you believe it?! This sweet little man is already 4 months old!
Stats: 13 pounds, 8 ounces (20th percentile)
25 1/4 inches (60th percentile)
Still tall and skinny... :o)

New stuff: Luke rolled over from his belly to his back awhile ago, but just recently rolled from his back to his belly. Very fun! I absolutely love this age - it's my favorite "baby" age - simply because they learn so much at this age and so much connects for them. It's just so fun to watch your kid learn new things and figure stuff out. Luke loves to play with his toys and watch his sister. Sometimes I think she's being too crazy, but he smiles and laughs at her just the same. :o) He's been laughing for awhile now - it's hilarious because he half laughs and half coos... so cute. He's still a fabulous sleeper (he's been sleeping through the night since he was 7 weeks old) and a good eater. We love this little boy so much! Being a family of 4 is so wonderful and we are just enjoying our sweet blessings!



Finally, I had to add this picture of EmJ... I was wondering when this was going to happen...
Yep, I was nursing Luke the other day and EmJ decided she needed to nurse her baby too. :o) Ha!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He just gets cuter! I laughed at the EmJ pic b/c Camdyn used to do the same thing...they are so observant!

The Shellabys said...

That picture of EmJ made me laugh out loud! So funny! Luke is such a big boy already! I can't wait to see him!