Monday, November 16, 2009

Just Us...

Here are some pictures of what's going on around here... mostly a lot of playing, sleeping, hanging out, etc. :o) I apologize in advance for the lack of pictures of Miss EmJ - she often tells me, "I'm too busy right now, Mom" when I go to take her picture. You know the amount of stuff 3-year-olds have to do! I'll try to get more of her soon! :o)
Our kiddos

My attempt at a picture of Mom with her kids... haha!

EmJ being quite the helper - she adores Luke, even if she is a little crazy sometimes!


Big guy! I think this picture is hilarious because the angle makes his head look huge! Hahaa!



A new favorite picture of our little man



EmJ - cheesy camera grin!



Big smiles - he is so close to "real" laughter! He kind of giggles, but we're so close to real laughs! I think he laughs already - it's just silent :o)


Luke has been grabbing at his toys for awhile now - so fun!



Luke is 3 months old!!!



Another 3 month picture - trying to show how long he is... it amazes me the length of this kid! I really shouldn't be surprised though... have you seen his dad? :o)
His legs already hang off our swing - EmJ was too old for the swing before that ever happened... I think we just might have a future basketball player on our hands! Hee hee!


KU basketball has officially started...
ROCK CHALK!!!!!

3 comments:

Grandma Chuck said...

The Hawks are in the house! Looks like fun,busy days for everyone.
Love you guys.

The Shellabys said...

I love the last picture! So awesome that they are both looking and smiling! You are a photo pro! Super cute!!

Kendra said...

they are totally adorable! :)