Monday, August 24, 2009

just hangin' out

We are just hanging out, getting into our new groove, and enjoying being a family of four...
Here are some pictures... :o) Our little man

This was before Luke was born - EmJ was coloring with sidewalk chalk and wanted to write some names. You can see where she wrote "Mommy" and "EmJ" on the right in this picture. She also wrote "Luke" and "Daddy" and all I told her was how to spell each name. The only letter she needed help with was the K in Luke's name... so awesome! She has loved letters since I can remember and obviously that love hasn't stopped! :o)
Big sister and little brother

EmJ wearing her awesome big sister shirt

Luke in his sweet little brother shirt

Luke, Daddy, and EmJ "sleeping"

Our sweet boy
Aren't they just the cutest?!

Daddy teaching Luke all about the important things in life :o)

Perhaps my favorite picture of Luke so far... :o)

5 comments:

Emily said...

Yay for new pics! EmJ looks like a wonderful big sister! Hope you guys are wonderful...oh, and I think you can really expect us ALL out there around January 15ish! I can't wait!

The Oakes said...

I can see why that one is your favorite! So so precious.

Anonymous said...

Yeah for new pics! He is just a doll. EmJ looks so stinkin' excited in the picture of her holding him...LOVE IT! I also love the shirt, Camdyn has the same one! :o)

The Shellabys said...

so cute! I love all the pictures... EmJ holding Luke is just precious! love it!

Kendra said...

lovin the new pics. he's so sweet!