Sunday, July 19, 2009

I was wondering when this would happen...

The other day EmJ was playing and said, "Hey mom! I have a baby in my tummy too!"
She says that a lot, but I looked at her and sure enough, she had a "baby" in her tummy! Ha! I knew this was bound to happen... too funny!
With her "baby in her tummy"


...and holding her baby :o)

I've been horrible at taking pictures lately - sorry! We've had lots of fun recently playing with family from Hawaii, swimming, dancing (we went to a wedding - I forgot my camera but I'll try to get some pictures other people took - EmJ ADORED dancing... it was awesome!), and all kinds of fun stuff. I'll try to be better at taking pictures! Hope you all are having a fabulous summer so far! :o)

3 comments:

The Shellabys said...

love love love it! She is so funny! I think the most awesome part is that her baby was Tasha! haha! She makes me laugh. I cannot even tell you how much I miss her! :( um... and you of course! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Camdyn used to do that! Too funny...just wait until he is born and you are nursing and she pulls her shirt up to do the same thing with her babies! :o) She's too cute!

rlrlrfamily said...

Too cute and funny.