Wednesday, February 25, 2009

just having fun!

Here are just some random pictures of some fun - and funny - stuff we've been up to!
EmJ and Chloe were having a blast being wrapped up in these blankets... they were hilarious!

Ireland posing for the camera :o)

EmJ and Chloe "crying" - they would fake cry and then laugh and laugh... silly kids!

...and one laughing picture too! :o)

"Ahoy Matey!"

The other night EmJ said, "Hey! I drew myself!" and this is what she had drawn... stinkin' cute!



EmJ kissing the baby - so sweet! The whole "you show a lot faster with your 2nd" is so true for me - here I am at 15 weeks. I don't think I was this size with EmJ until I was 5ish months! :o)

6 comments:

Emily said...

Maren! Your belly is so cute! Love it! How are you feeling? Hope you are wonderful! Oh, and EmJ is cute, as always!

Anonymous said...

Love it! They look like they are having so much fun. I know I always hated to hear it when I was pregnant, but you do look cute! I'm coming soon with clothes!

Anonymous said...

It must be true! I am 21 weeks and not too much bigger than you. But I've barely gained any weight so far. I keep waiting for it to come, as much as I eat, I wonder where it's all going! You look great, and I bet EmJ is so excited!
We're having a girl! And her name will be Ashley Carol.
- Your Anonymous Cousin Melissa

The Shellabys said...

So cute! I love all the pictures... Chloe and EmJ are so silly! :) And your belly picture is super duper cute too! I love it!

Anonymous said...

SO adorable! What a wonderful family you guys have.

Jen R

Hilary said...

Hey! I just wanted to say thank you for stopping by my blog via my sister's to congratulate me on my newest pregnancy! It means a lot to me.
Also, thank you for sharing with me your story about your miscarriage after your first daughter. I am so sorry for the loss of your baby.
Being pregnant after a miscarriage is definitely different than my first pregnancy, as you know, so your prayers are so appreciated.
I will definitely keep you in my prayers for a safe, happy pregnancy as well!
The picture of your daughter kissing your baby belly is precious!
Blessings...