Saturday, December 06, 2008

Piano Man!

We had a very fun Thanksgiving this year! We got to go to my sister's house and hang out with family and eat lots of yummy food... what's not to like?! :o)
I wasn't good about taking pictures at all (sorry!) but I did get this video...
We were playing American Idol Karaoke and EmJ (well, Daddy) thought she needed to sing "Piano Man" - yes, she knows that song... it's on a cd in our room and she loves to listen to it and "Dance, Dance, Dance" by Steve Miller Band. :o) She didn't really hold the microphone up to her mouth, but if you listen, you can hear her singing...

1 comment:

rlrlrfamily said...

Great performance EmJ. She has a sweet voice.

Wish you were going to be in Kansas over Christmas. How do we keep missing each other by only a few weeks? Seriously, it's making me crazy, I need to see that girl!