Wednesday, October 22, 2008

it's fall!



Funny story to go along with this video... So, EmJ asks a lot "what's his (or her) name?" about people on tv. Obviously, with all the political commercials, it didn't take her long to recognize John McCain and Barak Obama. From there, it wasn't too tough to tell her they were running for President. :o) Well, the other day she was looking at books on the couch and a political commercial came on. She wasn't even looking at the tv, and it wasn't the end of the commercial yet, and she just says, "...and I approve this message!" I laughed so hard that I had tears running down my face. EmJ definitely keeps us laughing!!!

Here are some pictures too... :o)

Obviously it's fall and the colors are gorgeous... so we had to take a few pictures!

EmJ looking at books with her duck - and yes, she put his book there for him and opened it and everything. It's so fun to watch her play with dolls and animals now cause she talks to them and pretends with them... so cute!

Big grin :o)

Rockin' awesome - EmJ and mom having matching toes - down to the sparkles! :o)
And for those of you who didn't know... yep, I got a tattoo! Hee hee!


One last shot of EmJ with some awesome fall colors - and a cheesy, but awesome, pose!

12 comments:

Katie R said...

she's so cute, and that is freaking hilarious!! :)

AB said...

LOL!
Apparently you watch too much TV.

maren said...

OR... my kid's a genius.

hahahaaa!

Sarah Eileen said...

SO CUTE! Sad thing is that I have not seen her in so long and I live across the freakin' street!!! I need to visit!!

Anonymous said...

I could not post on the video at work (beacuse I couldn't see it) So we just watched it at my parents and I am DYING! That is so funny!!! I like how she says Barak Obama!!!

Sarah

The Oakes said...

funny funny story, and she looks so big in that first shot!

Anonymous said...

Love the video! The pictures are too precious. I love the first one of her in the leaves. Camdyn does that exact same thing with her toys when she is reading books...they are too funny!

The Shellabys said...

i think this might be one of my favorite blogs EVER!!! so freakin' funny!

SchleigerFamily said...

haha...what a silly girl! We miss you and we need to get together soon, our girls are getting soooo big and they need to have a playdate! We'll be calling you soon

Micah, Kaylea, little Miss Lucy and her pony Moses said...

She is such a cutie! We laughed so hard!

Kendra said...

that is amazing!! i love it and she is so cute! i can't wait to show brooks... he'll die!!

The Melvin Fam said...

That is simply fantastic!! We can't wait to see you all in December!