Wednesday, September 10, 2008

a fun day at the museum!

Jeff, EmJ and I got to spend a fun day together at the WOW Museum and we had a blast! :o)EmJ in the pirate lighthouse
I had to put this one on - EmJ loves coloring (seriously, this is something we do at least twice a day!) so she had to do it at the museum too! And yes, the tongue is always out!
EmJ in a dinosaur (or maybe a dragon) costume
This thing was awesome! It's a huge bubble that goes around the kid - so cool! EmJ could have played with this for hours!
Driving the car... so awesome!
And here's a video of EmJ with tap shoes on... I think she liked them!!!


4 comments:

The Oakes said...

and where is this WOW museum!

maren said...

The WOW museum (World of Wonder) is in Lafeyette - and it's awesome. I'm sure Ellis would LOVE it! :o) We should all go together sometime!

Anonymous said...

That museum looks awesome...I wish we had something liek that around here.

The Hillsdale Forum said...

I want to go to the WOW museum...