Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Future Olympian!!!!

The other night (well, really every night) we were watching the Olympics and EmJ decided she needed to get in on the action. She seriously did all these things by herself and told us what she was doing... needless to say, we were cracking up! :o)"Diving"
One of my favorites :o)

"Gymnastics"
"Gymnastics" (2)

We were watching men's gymnastics this night - I'm pretty sure this is the parallel bars :o) and yes, her feet really are off the ground!

"Swimming"

I'm gonna go with backstroke! Ha!!


Getting up after swimming - just a cute picture, really! :o)
I'll post more pictures as the Olympics continue!!!
I know I've been a blog slacker lately - I have to do a post of Jeff's Alaska pictures too... soon, soon, soon! :o)

6 comments:

rlrlrfamily said...

That is great!! She is so creative. I give her a gold medal on the parallel bars.

AB said...

The tongue action on the parallel bars is my favorite!
She is totally awesome!

maddie said...

her hair's gotten so long!

maddie said...

how old is she now?

maren said...

she turned 2 in may :o)

kails said...

this ankle biter is a dag! good on ya, mate!
(translation: "this small child is a funny person! well done, my friend!")
yes i did just look that up in my aussie dictionary.
i love you.