Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Just some new pictures...
I love when I catch a real EmJ smile on camera... even if it is a little blurry! :o)
Another real smile... EmJ and Daddy were playing together taking pictures- stinkin' cute! Ireland, EmJ, and Chloe playing the piano on the 4th of July

We had a very fun 4th of July - complete with a barbeque at my parents and fireworks. Obviously, I didn't take many pictures, but we had a good time!

EmJ LOVED the fireworks but was super tired by the time she got to bed!!!

Pretty dress...


This is EmJ's "furrowed brow" face - usually her eyebrows are a little more furrowed - haha! - but she always sticks her lip out like this too... so funny!

I just had to get this shirt for EmJ when I saw it cause it's Daddy's basketball number!!! SUPER AWESOME! And here she is making her "silly face" for you :o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got Camdyn that cute little tank top too...I love it! Cute new pictures...gotta enjoy!

Emily said...

My goodness...she is SO big and SO cute! Her personality just shines through her precious face! Thanks for sharing!

Mormor Melvin said...

So, so cute!!!! She's growing up wayyyyyyy too fast!!!!!!
Hugs to you all........
PS: Papa and Mormor are the "MUCH Older Melvins!!!"