Thursday, June 19, 2008

just EmJ... :o)

Just a few pictures of silly EmJ... :o)EmJ's had a "love" for shoes for a very long time now, but I just got a couple of funny pictures. Don't you just love the hat too?
And with her cousin Janae's shoes on too...
I get lots of pictures with this face because I tell EmJ to say "cheese" and she does... and I usually snap the picture right in the middle of her saying it! Oops!
Showing off her muscles!
We were coloring with sidewalk chalk the other day and EmJ had lots of fun! Here she is just playing with the chalk... :o)
And playing ring around the rosie around this tree - a favorite game of EmJ's! It was crazy windy out this day, but cute nonetheless!

2 comments:

The Oakes said...

I had no idea that trees could play ring around the rosie...Ellis will be so excited when I tell him! cute

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures...looks like she enjoys being outside just about as much as Camdyn! Fun!