Tuesday, April 15, 2008

just a little of our randomness... :o)

Having lots of fun with some stickers Grandma Chuck sent! :o)
EmJ's definitely at the "I want to do it myself!" stage. The other day I brought her clothes down and she just grabbed them and started putting them on. This is about as far as she got... not too bad! :o) It's so fun to watch her figure all this stuff out!
The other day EmJ decided all her animals needed to go "night-night." So she found ALL of them and laid them down - all face-up. Ha!
I came downstairs a couple Saturdays ago and this is what I found... they're both definitely asleep - taking a little cat-nap!
This is a morning routine... EmJ watching Teletubbies! She loves them - and I get a chance to catch up on blogs! Hee hee!
I had to put this up here for good measure... as most of you know, Jeff and I like a little friendly competition every now and then. The past 2 years Jeff's bracket has beat mine by 1 point... yes, 1 point. Needless to say, I won this year... by more than 1 point. :o) I'm a tad proud of my awesome bracket! But I do have to give Jeff credit - everything I know about basketball I learned from him! Thanks, babe!
Playing with daddy's KU hat... GO HAWKS!!!
We're obviously still quite excited about our National Championship! :o)


9 comments:

Emily said...

This girl of your is SO darn cute! You can just see her personality shining through...can't wait to meet her one day! (And see you :) )

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the outstanding bracket! You had a great teacher!!!! And you are doing one phenom job w/your little jayhawk.
Grandma Chuck

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of her with the stickers b/c Camdyn does the exact same thing. She actually loves to put them on my belly, which is kinda funny! She is just too cute...we'll hae to see you when we come out there mid-May!

The Malloy Family said...

So cute!!! I can't beleive how big she is getting!
Um, congrats on the championship. sort of. :) but I love how much EmJ loves sports! Hilarious!
The laptop is Vtech Tote & Go Laptop Plus. It is fantastic, and I'm sure she'd love it! I have no idea how much it is, though. I don't know if she has one already or not, but Jackson also loves the Melissa and Doug art easel. It grows with them, and its a great place to do lessons with them!

The Shellabys said...

what a doll! cute blog! i love when there aer lots and lots of pictures to look at! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

The Oakes said...

that last picture is so cute and she looks so big! i also love that she puts the animals all on their backs to sleep. such a good mommy.

Anonymous said...

keep stripping pumpkin I LOVE childpussy