Wednesday, January 16, 2008

eating and things... ;o)


EmJ really enjoys feeding herself (and doing plenty of other things herself too...) and Jeff caught some of the action last night... :o)Getting the food on the fork... this often takes a few tries... and sometimes a little help...
She's always vety proud of herself once she gets it and usually looks at Jeff and me and grins or squeals.
And finally... EAT! Mmm!
Let's be honest... I love Starbucks and EmJ definitely knows what it is - she recognizes the logo and says "coffee" whenever she sees it. The other day I let her play with my empty cup and of course she "drank" some of her own coffee. Too funny!
Our stinkin' cute little cowgirl! :o)

I thought this was such a great picture of EmJ and Jeff - love it!

4 comments:

Emily said...

How fun is this! What is she eating in the pictures? I love watching EmJ grow and getting an idea of where G will be soon! She is just a cutie, Maren...so happy!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! The cowgirl's wielding cutlery and hitting the target! She is more amazing every day!!! Adorable pic of cowgirl and her daddy too.

The Shellabys said...

so dang cute! the eating pictures are great! tell jeff good job with the frame by frame pictures! she is a doll!

Anonymous said...

what is on jeff's chin?