Saturday, September 29, 2007

the kid... :o)

Here's a little video of EmJ (and mama) reciting one of her favorite books (Moo, Baa, La La La!)... she's hilarious!!!


And some pictures...

I really like this picture... but I'm pretty sure she's looking at the tv... stinkin' kid!



As you can see, EmJ loves to climb on any and everything she can.
And she's obviously proud of herself!

This is EmJ's favorite lego... she does this all the time and it makes me laugh every time. She also loves to play under our table because it's tall and she can walk around under it. Sometimes she even takes books under there and will just sit and read... :o)

This is EmJ saying "Where's Mama?" She'll do it with anybody she can think of, especially Daddy once he's left for work. Love it!

Here she is waiting for Daddy to get home from work...

And one more little video of a semi-new skill EmJ is mastering...

Tomorrow is Jeff's birthday... so hopefully we'll have more pictures soon. :o)

4 comments:

rlrlrfamily said...

Happy Birthday Jeff!

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

Maren! Seriously...she is SO cute and bright! I don't know what you looked like as a kid, but she has to be a spitting image of you! So fun. Love to you all and happy birthday to Jeff!

Anonymous said...

I love it! Camdyn does that with that book as well...I think her favorite is "Oh my oh my oh Dinosaurs"...I am having trouble finding a cheap ticket to come out there, so hopefully it's still goign to work out. Camdyn and EmJ would love playing together!