Thursday, August 23, 2007

WALKING!!!!!

That's right - EmJ's walking!!!
I'm a little bit of a slacker mom because she's really been walking
for a week and I'm just posting it, but hey... I do what I can! :o)
Here's a video of her walking:
As you can tell, she's not what I would call a "walker" yet... she obviously toddles... (funny how they call this age "toddler"). She's gotten lots better in the week that she's been walking and it's been so fun for us to watch her learn. She's still figuring out how to stand up on her own (without holding on to anything). She can do it sometimes and other times just crawls to the couch or something to stand and then walks off. It's been so much fun to watch her figure all this out!
Here are a few pictures too:

I know I'm partial... but isn't she just beautiful?!

Jeff loves this picture - probably because she looks just like him when he's playing ball! Dribbling away with that tongue out and all!

See how she's pointing to her shirt? Just wants to make sure you all know that she's a Jayhawk fan through and through!!!!!

We love this shirt!!! (Thanks Em, Adam, and Gianna!)

4 comments:

Emily said...

Oh! So fun to see her walking! Impressive stuff. She is just beautiful and I can see you in there. Love the Dr. Pepper shirt! Love em

Sarah Eileen said...

Freakin' cute!! Who got her the Jayhawk shirt? Char or Kir? So cute!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah for EmJ! So happy she is walking...I am sure she is much happier now. I love all of the new pics!

rlrlrfamily said...

Amazing seeing her walk. Looks like she's practicing her Dad's low post game.